Tounjian Advisory Group, LLC (TAGL) is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients. We hold all personal information provided by clients in the strictest confidence and it is our objective to protect the privacy of all clients. We do not share confidential information about clients with non-affiliated parties except as permitted or required by law.
To conduct regular business, we may collect personal information from sources such as:
- Information reported by the client on applications or other forms the client provides us
- Information about the client’s transactions implemented by others
- Information developed as part of financial consultation and analyses
- Information collected voluntarily through questionnaires and other material provided by us with no obligation
To provide related services for client accounts, it is necessary for us to provide access to customer information within the firm and to non-affiliated companies with whom we have entered into agreements. To provide the utmost service, we may disclose information below regarding customers and former customers, to perform certain services on our behalf:
- Information we receive from the client on applications such as name, social security number, address, assets.
- Information to process client transactions, maintain client account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations.
We restrict access to clients’ personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to its clients. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard clients’ non-public personal information.
In addition to our access persons, IT persons or other technical consultants employed at the firm may have access to non-public client information at any time. An on-site or off-site server that stores client information, third-party software that generates statements or performance reports, or third-party client portals designed to store client files all hold the potential for a breach of non-public client information.
To mitigate a possible breach of the private information, we use encryption software on all computers and carefully evaluate any third-party providers, employees, and consultants with regard to their security protocols, privacy policies, and/or security and privacy training.